Aug 29, 2012

Summer Break - Part 3



The last days of our summer break we spent doing totally nothing. It was exactly what we had wished for. A few days of travelling around plus a few to gain our strength back. We sunbathed a little, went by a lake nearby, picked apples and chilled out. It was great to stay a few days with my parents, I don't get to see them too often. The nights were so warm and pleasant, we spent hours just sitting there together chatting and laughing. Can't wait to do it it again.  






Great view from my parents' house
We've never seen a dog more afraid of water than G
She preferred to observe from the shore
A little picture that is older than me, it used to hang in our flat. I love it, reminds me of my childhood. Now it'll remind me of it in my own flat.


Part one and two.


No comments:

Post a Comment