Jun 30, 2014

Weekend in pictures


This weekend we went on a very much needed trip away from the city. Not only because we haven't been anywhere in a long time but also because next time we travel there will be one more tiny human on board. And believe me...we can't wait. As much as I love being pregnant I'm so anxious to meet this baby girl, we both are. I have 4 more weeks to go but I kind of hope she'll join us outside a bit earlier. Also, I would be a huge liar if I said the last month was a piece of cake. It definitely is NOT. I feel constant fatigue and pain and I can't find a comfortable position to sleep. Actually, sleep is something I hardly experience these days. I can't sit for long and walking doesn't bring any comfort either. Having trouble getting pregnant made me look at it differently, that's for sure, but being able to experience this miracle doesn't mean I don't get to complain at least a bit, right? :) Of course, I don't only complain. I love this baby so much already that even those painful kicks on my ribs seem like pleasure. 


Anyway, we did some pre-labour stretching while in Czorsztyn. Kamil has been supporting me from day one, he's so great. 


We spent the weekend with these crazies. They're always so much fun to be with.




And the stretching continued.


Grochowa (pea soup) and młode ziemniaki (new potatoes) with dill, what else can you ask for.


And something we've been having almost everyday lately, joghurt with fruit, fruit mousse, bran, popping amaranth, nuts and cranberries. 



And one more pic of the baby bump, taken last weekend. Oh, how I miss those days when I could actually go for a walk. 






No comments:

Post a Comment