Oct 6, 2014

Life lately


Life lately…has been good, really good. What can I say, I love being a mother and my little family of four is more than I could ever have asked for. Our little girl is simply the coolest kid on earth and she even motivated us to move our asses and do stuff, I mean really do them this time. We are about to launch a new website and will post it here so you’ll have a chance to see what we’ve been working on. In the meantime here is a few snapshots so that it’s not only about me bragging. 



yet another lovely trip with roxy and michal, walking your dog it way more fun when it’s in places like this


someone left his pants just lying there in the forest


in case i forgot to mention…baby wraps are the best


and hot tea from a flask is the best




working hard on those muscles


but boy it’s so exhausting


she loves to read inbetween naps


these two are going to be best friends, i’m sure





little morning get together with my dearest friend Gosia




 and testing new wraps with my bestie lara


i’ve been working hard on my autumn wardrobe


and going to kamil’s birthday dinner last week



Hope your life lately was also pretty damn good. 
Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment