May 30, 2011

Someones birthday coming up?

As most people probably, I too have problems with picking up presents for someone’s birthday. Unfortunately I won’t be posting any ideas for presents but what I always find to be a nice touch is a card. There is always a lot to choose from but, let’s be honest, no one likes the kitsch found on most. A bunch of roses with a blurry, dreamy effect on them or a cute little puppy on a fluffy pillow are a no no for me. I always try to look up the more interesting ones - be it with style or meaning. Today I found this terrific one that you can basically make yourselves - print out or simply draw. Just color in the appropriate number of candles and your card is ready. Minimalistic but with a lot of heart to it.

Kamil





Source: W+K Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment