Jun 19, 2011

Feel comfortable

We're spending this weekend at my parents' house, relaxing and watching movies but trying to write our thesis at the same time. So far, it's going pretty well I must say, but as Monika is working on our laptop and I'm lying on the sofa beside her using our iPad, it's really difficult to find a comfortable position. I don't know if it's better if I lay flat or sit up straight.cAnd then I remembered about this unusual mattress that can be folded into many figures providing a perfect position for any activity. It would be quite useful right about now.

Found at Alexander Munk

Kamil






















1 comment:

  1. Honey,
    None of the positions seem comfortable enough for writing :) Maybe take a nap already and then I can let you sit at the desk, hmm?:)

    ReplyDelete