Oct 10, 2011

Weekend in pictures

We know it's been a while since our last post. We are kind of excused you know, we had all the exams and so many things on our heads...that's what I keep telling to myself to feel less guilty :) This weekend we decided  to visit my parents for a change. They live rather far away so it's usually a bigger trip. Ginger absolutely loves travelling by car which makes us so happy as she slept all the time. We spent a really nice, family weekend, we visited my grandpa who turned 80 so I had to give him a big b-day hug, we ate  lots of delicious meals and with a trunk full of gifts and food from my parents we went back home. It was a good weekend.








Ever since we got Ginger we've been stopping and stroking all the dogs in the streets



a plant





No comments:

Post a Comment