Apr 4, 2012

Are you Pinterested?


Well, I must admit, however hard I'd tried I eventually fell victim to the addicting Pinterest. Oh, to hell with you Pinterest. To tell you the truth, at first, I didn't even find it interesting, endless stream of tiled photos, what's so special about it? But then...Kamil started creating his boards and that made me think, if a guy can be interested in such a thing there must be something cool about it. I will curse the day we talked about it until I reach the end of Pinterest...is that even possible? And no matter how frustrated I get spending so much time just browsing through the photos I find so many beautiful things and inspirations. If only clicking on them meant getting them. 

How about you? Are you also a Pinterest addict?














source: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment