Apr 2, 2012

Weekend in pictures


We are slowly getting ready for Easter. When I was a child, Easter was already warm and I would spend all day outside, playing with my friends. It’s not so pleasant in terms of weather anymore. I can’t believe it really happened yesterday but it was snowing like crazy and at some point there was literally a snowstorm outside. Weather like this doesn’t really put us in a holiday mood but nevertheless, we’re planning to have a great time :) We’re driving to my parents this time, a little change of scenery is very much needed here. Get ready for some Easter cookies and cupcakes. 
Here are a few random pics we took this weekend. We cooked delicious red curry for dinner, spent some  time with our niece and basically stayed in with a mug of hot tea. 








No comments:

Post a Comment