Sep 25, 2013

Autumn is here!


As much as I love summer cooking, all the fruit and veggie salads, aglio e olio pasta and other 2 ingredient dishes I really long for autumn warming-up meals, everything made of pumpkin and really hot curry of all kinds (we brought 1kg of curry paste from holidays so we’re set). I stopped using all sorts of stock cubes and other flavour enhancers a long time ago so I try to look for new ways of cooking tasty soups. This one was a total surprise, I tell you. It’s so amazingly full of flavours and it’s made of veggies only, I only added a pinch of salt and a splash of olive oil. Recently, I’ve been madly in love with roasted garlic, I can honestly say there are few things in life that taste better, don’t you agree?




Cover the veggies with foil and leave while they cool down, it’ll be easier to peel them off. Blend them well and season with salt and pepper. Voila!






No comments:

Post a Comment