Aug 6, 2011

Dear husband...


…this time last year was one of the most exciting evenings of my life. I was about to marry my best friend and the love of my life. It truly was a dream come true. Thank you so much for this past year. I am so thrilled I get to spend the rest of my life with you! Everything in this world is better because you are in it now. One year ago I made a promise to love you, honor you, support you and be the best wife I can, ever since nothing has brought me more happiness than doing so. You are the most wonderful person I know, thank you for your kindness, understanding and patience, your sense of humour, your little dances and faces you make, for how much people like you and that you always look on the bright side of life. I love those moments when we plan our future, dream and laugh together. I want to grow old with you and for the rest of our days hold your hand and kiss you goodnight. You are my sunshine…my everything…I love you so much. Happy Anniversary Bibi.


No comments:

Post a Comment