Aug 24, 2011

Everybody needs a break


Writing our thesis is drawing to an end so slowly and the deadline is so near. We literally have no time for anything. The pile of washed but ready-to-be-ironed clothes is getting bigger and bigger. I don’t even wan’t to mention the pile that has grown in the kitchen sink (oh how I wish I had a dishwasher). So, the time we can devote to cooking is also very limited. Everything has to be quick and cook itself and because it’s so hot outside it has to be something super light and preferably not too hot. We found the perfect recipe. Couscous stuffed baked tomatoes. All you need to do is stuff them with couscous mixed with anything you have in the fridge. I used the tomato pulp I scooped out, some dried tomatoes, parsley, onion, olive oil and spices. I put a bit of sour cream on top and sprinkled it with parmesan cheese mixed with bread crumbs to make it more crispy. I left it in the oven for 20mins. That’s it! perfect lunch for busy people :) 



 Some flowers on our balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment