Apr 6, 2011

I love Kraków!

...obwarzanki (bagels) are one of the reasons why I do. I left home early today to pick up some test results and I left hungry as a wolf thinking I'd eat sth on the way back. I didn't actually eat on the way home but I bought a bagel with the intention of turning it into a sandwich. Here's the proof. It tasted so great, I'm not sure if it was just the bagel or the bagel and me being so extremely hungry but it was one of the best breakfasts ever. I truly recommend it.

...and tell me, what do you like Cracow for? (assuming most of our audience is from here :) 

Have a great half of the week!



Cut the bagel in half and add your favourite ingredients. I used some cream cheese and lots of veggies, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, lettuce and olives.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if I love Kraków but I definitely love your blog. My first visit here was yesterday and I spent almost all afternoon and evening reading your registrations and admiring photos. I have a feeling that I'll be poping in here frequently.

    P.S. My english is rather poor and sorry for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your english poor? you must be kidding :) I thought you were english :) Thanks for the good word. Have a great time here in Krk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now I thank you for the good word. I'm polish and I've never been in GB or USA. Besides I've never been good at learning foreign languages.

    As regards Kraków... I live nearby Gdynia and I was in Kraków in this summer but thanks to your blog I would like to come back there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're polish too :) Mam rodzinę w Gdyni. Gdynia to fajne miasto. Zazdroszczę morza. W takim razie życzę szybkiego powrotu do Krakowa :) Postaramy sie zamieścić więcej zdjęć. Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you're polish but your blog is in english so I decided to write a comment in english and train my language in this way ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great :) Then you're more than welcome to post more comments :D Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete