Apr 11, 2011

Need new clothes!!!


I have been obsessed with maxi skirts recently. It’s april already but spring seems to be somehow absent which makes me so sad and…cold, that’s why a maxi skirt wouldn’t be such a bad idea after all. Apart from this fact I literally have nothing to wear this spring. What’s more I’m so cold all the time I’m even wearing woolen socks right now, it’s crazy. I remember in the past, during Easter time it was extremely warm. We would spend Lany Poniedziałek/Smingus Dyngus running around with other children completely wet and now I’m freezing at my flat. (Easter Monday is when boys try to drench girls with buckets of water or whatever is available, I guess it’s a polish tradition and it’s lots of fun.)
Well, back to the skirts :) I found a few, rather unavailable as you can get them only on Etsybut I’d love to have them all. 







Oops! This isn’t a skirt but it’s also nice.







Found at idea2lifestyle and chictopia

If you know a good shop with skirts like these, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment