Oct 20, 2012

Apple and Ginger juice


Little something I came up with this morning. Recently, I got a few kilos of delicious, organic apples from my friend Gosia. I had no idea what to do with so many apples. I started with an apple pie we're taking to our friends tonight. Then, I took out my fruit extractor and decided to make some juice. It turned out super sweet so I thought I could add some ginger to spice things up a little. And...oh my, it was a great idea. You should try it! It's an unbelievably delicious combination. (I used 4cm piece of ginger for approx. 5kg apples) 


1 comment:

  1. Uwielbiam połączenie soku z jabłek, soku z marchwi i imbiru- czasem dodaję też trochę wody gazowanej i lodu :))) Muszę spróbować imbiru z samym sokiem jabłkowym. Pozdrawiam Karolla

    ReplyDelete