Oct 22, 2012

Little Helper


A few days ago I got to babysit my friend's super cute girl miss Ewa. I was more than sure that after a short while she'd be really bored but apparently we had so much fun I really didn't want her to go home. I had no idea how exciting it can be to cook with a kid. She's one clever cutie-pie this one, she made cupcakes from scratch with just a tiny bit of my help. While waiting for them to bake we made some autumn crafts, we drew, painted, glued and played games. Spending time with kids really makes all your worries go away.

Oh! and while playing one of the games, Ewa got tired of the standard rules and decided to come up with her own. After thoroughly explaning them to me (amazing how a 3,5 year old mind works, I couldn't be more creative) she said "ok, so I'm first" I asked her why and she replied "Cause I'm better at this and I have a piano at home"! Well, I don't know about you but it's hard to argue with that.
















1 comment: