Oct 15, 2012

Happy Bday to my love!

So, it's Monika's birthday today. My girl is... well who cares how old she is :) I love her more and more with every passing day and it brings a smile to my face when I close my eyes and see us as an old couple holding hands. Cheesy as hell - I know, but on days like this that's exactly how I feel. 
We had to get up very early today and everything was rather hectic in the morning as we were rushing back to Cracow so that I could make it to work on time but we did have time in the car to just talk for a while about how great we are together and that no matter what obstacles we encounter we're always able to push through them.
Monika - I love you and want to wish you all the energy and health you ever need so that I can see your lovely smile everyday! 

Kisses,

Kamil




1 comment: