Jul 8, 2011

Weekend



I don't know if you feel the same but for us even a two day trip is like a short holiday. This time we are only going to Warsaw and only for a short while. Still, we are so super excited to go. We're going to visit my brother and his wife and some other friends, too. I've just packed our little suitcase, we always share one, we like to be practical, I hate taking tons of stuff I won't even need when away from home. I think I can say we have mastered compact packing. We try to take only the necessary things and...when we travel around Europe, hand luggage is usually enough. We save so much time when we don't have the ball and chain to worry about. So we're headed to the north in just a few hours. I'm going to prepare some sandwiches (I know, maybe it's a bit lame but we love it! :) ) and a mixed CD of our favourite songs of course!

Have a great weekend!

And Happy Birthday to our dear friend Łukasz!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment