Oct 31, 2011

Autumn

It's absolutely gorgeous here this autumn. I even wore short sleeves today. We came to Kamil's parents for the All Saints Day and I'm so happy the weather is not sleety and cold. I really like the atmosphere of this day and I hope that even if we take up Halloween completely, we'll always remember to light up a candle for those who passed away. Hope you are all spending this time with your families. Go for a walk, collect some golden leaves, enjoy the weather and remember to give an extra hug to the ones you love.













I don't really know what I'm doing here, let's say I'm dancing with the cow


3 comments:

  1. jaka fajna krowaaaa !!! :dd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tańcząca z krowami :)
    Muszę się pochwalić, że nawet udało mi się wydoic kilka kropel mleka :) Biedna krowa, przyjechało dziewczę z miasta i nie daje jej spokoju :)

    ReplyDelete