Sep 6, 2012

What's for dinner - Baked spaghetti squash


 I had never heard of noodle squash before I got it from my mother-in-law. She told me people eat it raw and as much as I love veggies, eating raw pumpkin seemed a bit weird and not really eadible to my taste. It was lying in a basket for a good couple of weeks and one day when I had literally nothing in the fridge I thought ‘why not give it a try?’ Aaaand it was just great. Fully vegetarian, stuffed with vegetables and herbs and it took only an hour to prepare. To our surprise it looked as if we’d mixed it with pasta. Unbelievable!









Cook everything in a pan with a splash of olive oil.
You can also add a clove of garlic. 
Season with salt, pepper and any other spice you like.




In a blender mix a slice of brown bread, some rosemary, a pinch of salt and a drop of olive oil.




Some other options we’re definitely going to try are 
and




No comments:

Post a Comment