Feb 23, 2013

Recently


It’s been awfully quiet over here, we know. It’s been a while since my last post and I almost forgot how to do it. I had a bunch of posts planned but somehow I didn’t find the time to finish them. It’s been hard for me to get down to do anything recently. Kamil’s at home now so I have to get used to the new routine. Before that I had everything in order, the moment he left for work I would dive into my usual chores and work, now everything is upside down. Don’t get me wrong, I love having him around, actually nothing makes me happier than spending time with this guy, it just feels like weekend all the time. Anyway, Kamil has been swamped with MoKa Studio work and I’ve also had more to do recently, Ginger had a minor operation,  and we’ve been desperate to get away, even if it’s only for a couple of days. That’s more or less what’s been going on around here. We always try our best to stay positive no matter what but recently it’s been, let’s say weird. I’ve come to a conclusion that there are only few things in life we have influence on so why even bother and stress about the other things. I hope the rest of you have it all figured out…if that’s the case…let me know how you do it, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment