May 19, 2013

What's for dinner - Soba noodles with tofu


Ever since I discovered soba noodles I’ve beed madly in love with them. The recipes I use may be slightly too similar (all of them here) but seriously, they’re so delicious and full of flavours that we could eat them almost every day. And since we’ve been trying to cut down on meat or rather exclude it completely, we’ve been experimenting with different substitutes. And…guess what, we have never ever tried tofu before. Probably because it’s rather hard to get in a simple grocery shop. I liked it a lot. I’m glad to announce that meat is stupid and what’s more, I don’t really need it in my diet. (I feel terrible because this very second I remembered we just came back from a bbq. Well, this doesn’t count, it was too hard to resist (more on this later). 

Anyway, we are currently ejnoying our time at my inlaws’. They’re away for a few days and we’re looking after the house. We couldn’t be happier. Today the weather is simply wonderful, I even sunbathed for the first time this year. 

And back to the recipe.


While your tofu is taking a bath cook soba noodles



There will be some sauce left from the tofu marinade, pour it over your cooked noodles and leave for a sec to absorb all the flavours.

Serve with sesame seeds.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment