Oct 21, 2013

Weekend


As the October days begin to slip through my fingers I feel the need to capture all that they have to offer. I must say October is my favourite month. It's just so, so pretty and kind of magical. These past few weeks have been really good to me. I celebrated my 30th birthday and I must say I have no idea what all the fuss is about. I don't feel depressed, I don't feel old, I feel much better actually and much stronger, ready to face what life has challenged me with. I appreaciate more what and who it has blessed me with. I am so thankful for my dearest handsome man, for my loving family and for my friends, my real, wonderful friends. Even when they are on the other side of the globe I feel their love and support not to mention those just round the corner who will always offer a shoulder to cry on and who always find time to bitch about bitches with (wink wink). It's a good feeling to have such friendly souls around you. 
Last weekend we spent wandering around yet another gorgeous velley just a stone's throw from Krakow. Words cannot desribe how beautiful it was so maybe the photos below will do a little. We had a little picnic afterwards and we just hung out, that's my kind of weekend. 

















∆∆∆ Instead of boring sandwiches we made delicious moroccan fish∆∆∆


∆∆∆ and super hot moroccan carrot soup ∆∆∆ 




∆∆∆ we made these gorgeous pita bread pockets with cumin & lemon yoghurt, cardamom rice with green peas and spicy corn salsa on the side, a real moroccan feast ∆∆∆ 





3 comments:

  1. Ale pięknie, jak zawsze z resztą te wszystkie Wasze "małe" przyjemności są magiczne, zazdroszcze tej umiejętności jak i wielkiego talentu kulinarnego.
    pzdr Kasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kasiu, z całego serca Ci dziękujemy :) Cudownie słyszeć takie miłe słowa.
      Cudownego dnia.
      Pozdrawiamy

      Delete
  2. Fab pictures and a fabulous day it was. Tomorrow 22 degrees and sunny. We are going to have a fantastic day ! can't wait.
    30's are the new 20's haven't you heard, though we're a lot smarter and stronger. I love my thirties, I'm the happiest I've ever been.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete