Mar 8, 2011

Not a very nice tuesday

Today was a long day, I spent it all in hospital with my darling hubby. He had a minor operation but nevertheless it was so terriby stressful for me. I felt so sorry for him he had to go through all this. I was a bit too emotional and in the end he was the one comforting me where it should have been otherwise. Anyway, after 4 hours of waiting I saw my sweetie, breathed a sigh of relief that he was alright and took off. I got a terrible headache since I didn't have anything to eat for the whole day. I felt, this time I would be excused if I went to KFC for supper and that's exactly what I did. In the entrance a homeless man asked me if I could get him something to eat so I fulfilled this good deed. Then, tired as hell but with a smile on my face that everything went well today I returned home, ready to go to sleep, waiting for another day to come so I can go back to Kamil. I miss him already :(

Since I usually get a bit too emotional, I should carry one of these around :)
Tissue holder by gnomesweeeetgnome

No comments:

Post a Comment