Apr 2, 2011

Have a great weekend!

What are you up to this weekend? The weather is so great that it would be a terrible waste to spend it at home…which is exactly what I’m doing today, at least until late afternoon as I promised myself to write at leat 5 pages of my thesis, geez, it’s gonna be so much fuuun :) I hope your weekend will turn out to be much more fun.

And here’s something I found this morning, it completely melted my heart. I love pretty little things but this is just beyond the limit of sweetness. It’s a blog showing a story of Ickle and Lardee, milk teeth that disappeared under a pilow many years ago and now they’re back. Have you ever wondered what happened with your milk teeth when you put them under a pillow as a child? You can find out here. It’s also a great story for children. I can say, I’m 27 and I am blown away by all these stories.

Here’s one of them:

Found at My milk toof a blog by Inhae Renee Lee, an artist from California


No comments:

Post a Comment