Jan 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!!


We are back! Hope you all had a wonderful time.
Are you ready for what 2013 has in stock? 
We are and we couldn’t be more excited. 
It’s going to be a good year and we are planning to make it a special one, too. 

I do have a few resolutions, as always. This year they are as follows:

Stop whining, especially about silly things, it’s really annoying. 
Read more books in english, I still have to improve my english, a lot.
Cook more new recipes. 
Take Ginger on more exciting and longer walks.
Work on MoKa Studio, come up with some fresh ideas.
Take more pictures and learn how to do it properly.
Drink more water and eat more greens.

I think that’s a good start. And what are your resolutions?


We spent the New Year’s Eve at a friend’s cabin in the mountains. It was lovely, quiet and peaceful. 
And, although I spent half this time in bed with a terrible cold, it was great, exactly what we needed. As you can see we spent it in our tracksuits. Who needs a fancy dress and a suit if you can spend it with your other half. 








      

As I said…lots of delicious food.




…and hours spent playing Settlers of Catan



No comments:

Post a Comment