Apr 9, 2014

Currently


Today we are packing our bags and heading to Berlin for a few days first thing tomorrow. We are so excited, yay! A couple of weeks ago we had to cancel our long awaited trip to London but this time nothing is going to stop us. We're visiting our friends and I'm also meeting my dear friend from high school whom I haven't seen in over 8 years. She's coming all the way from the usa and I really, really can't wait to see and hug her. We have also finally baked something, something delicious actually. The flat is still cluttered but we managed to find a way and it was a perfect dessert for a perfect sunday afternoon. 




This is my favourite apple pie, simple but dangerously delicious, you can find the recipe here



The baby is doing great, kicking and stretching all day long and we love it. It's been 24 weeks and I wish time flew a little faster. We are so looking forward to meeting this little kickboxer. 


1 comment: