Jul 25, 2012

What's for dinner - Grilled aubergine and Pierogi


The last couple of days have been very tasty and productive at MoKa’s kitchen. Fajitas, apple pies, grilled eggplant and pierogi, not too shabby, right? I’m not so keen on meat so whenever I have a chance I cook something colourful and full of veggies. Luckily, my husband isn’t one of those men who come back home from work, expecting a huge, rare steak waiting for them next to a bottle of beer. Instead, he really appreciates what I decide to cook and even if it doeasn’t blow his mind, he always says he loves it :) And here is what we came up with a few days ago. 



Cover with salt and leave aside for 15mins. Rinse. 
feta cheese



Spread some sour cream on top and sprinkle with bread crumbs or parmesan cheese

Pierogi with blueberries and plums










Note. I didn’t use the groats for aubergine although it’s there in the picture. I forgot and it turned out good without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment