Oct 29, 2012

Dreamcatcher


Around this time of year or at least when the first snow falls, I become a crazy craftswoman. I start creating things although mother nature gave me two, not very skilful hands. Last year I made these and these purses. I promised myself I would definitely make some more (they made a great Christmas present) but it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t find another thing to do and forgot all about it.  This time it was flu that forced me to stay in bed. So I had to do something with all this time on my hands. Inspired by pinterest of course, I made my first dreamcatcher which I always wanted to have…and then I made four more. They are supposed to filter your dreams, the bad ones stay in the net and only the good ones are allowed to pass through. Well, since I have five of those now I hope not a single nightmare will ever haunt me again :)


 







No comments:

Post a Comment