Jan 10, 2012

Cartoons I love part 1

First, I thought of making a post about the favorite cartoon characters from my childhood but I quickly realised that first of all, I still love them as an adult and secondly, that this list will be too long for one post so I will divide it and post as a series. How long will the list be? I have no idea. There are so many fantastic cartoons that I don’t even remember them all right now.

Instead of starting the series with someone really well known like Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny (don’t worry, their time will come) I wanted to mention a character from Looney Tunes that isn’t featured in as many episodes as his more famous friends.

Foghorn Leghorn



This loud-mouthed rooster is just marvelous! He definitely deserves more recognition in the cartoon community.
As seen below many gags involve his enemy The Barnyard Dawg:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/v/uJPpMAuJmIk]

More coming soon! There are so many I can’t wait to share them with you:)

Kamil


No comments:

Post a Comment