May 13, 2011

Are women really magpies?



Since Kamil shared some kitchen ideas with you, I'm going to share a bit of girly stuff then :) well, technically  it's not for girls only.
I have been a huge fan of Lilou jewelery for some time now. It has become insanely popular in Poland recently. I love the simplicity of the design and the variety of combinations you can choose from. Plus, you can have anything you want engraved on it. As one of the wedding gifts from my brother and his wonderful wife we received Lilou bracelets, with the date of our wedding and our names engraved on little boy and little girl shaped charms. Ever since, we've never ever taken them off. I'm in love with mine and Kamil got used to his very quickly, too. For us it's a lovely reminder of the day we got married but apart from that I just love having jewelery like this on my wrist. I know this makes me a typical woman but I want moooooore. I got an email from my friend today, who's as crazy about these bracelets as I am...she informed me she got another one...oh how jealous I was :) does it make me a bad friend? I'm already saving money to get another one, first wedding anniversary coming soon, always a good excuse.









 source: Lilou

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both
    еqually educatіve anԁ engаging, and ωithout a doubt,
    yοu've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very hарρy
    Ӏ stumbleԁ acroѕs this during mу hunt foг ѕomеthіng гegarԁing thiѕ.
    My website :: easy money

    ReplyDelete